Quality of Build
Value For Money
Ease of Use
What We Like
What We Don't Like
The Launch CRP429 OBDII scanner is a handy tool packed with a ton of features for the do-it-yourself mechanic. This is definitely more than an amateur's tool as it can handle virtually anything you would expect a tool of this level to handle.
Launch CRP429 Review
- Review body
- pros & cons
Look and Feel
- Rugged construction with a rubber casing to help grip.
- Large, full-color display makes it easy to see everything.
- Navigation buttons help you quickly access functions and features.
- Easily connects and works with most 1996 or later vehicles
- Works on most 2000 or later EU-based vehicles
- Connects to local Wifi for software upgrades (free for one year)
- The Launch CRP429 is a full-systems scan and diagnostic tool.
- Reads and clears all OBDII codes, including oil light reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), ABS, SAS (Steering Angle)m BMS (Battery Maintenance System) Injector Coding and others.
- Delivers live data on multiple systems, including ABS, Engine, Transmission, Emission System, SRS, Fuel, Lights, .Wipers and SRS).
- Connects to Wifi or free updates
- Contains a superfast A5 quad-core processor which loads and scans quickly
- Comes with an easy to see touchscreen interface
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes and models does the Innova 3030h work on?
Works on most makes and models, including Hyundai, Daewoo, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, GM, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, BMW, Mini Cooper, Rolls-Royce, Porsche, Benz, Maybach, Peugeot, DongFeng Peugeot, Volkswagen, Bentley, Fiat, Abbas, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Nanjing Fiat, Volvo, Renault, Landrover, Jaguar, Citroen, FuKang, Opel, Opel South Africa, Isuzu Japan, Isuzu Thailand, Lexus, Mazda, Infiniti, DongFeng Nissan, Lincoln, Ford, Acura, Honda
Does this reset the airbag light?
Does it come with internal batteries?
Can it link to a Mac computer?
Does it program keys?
Does it work without a computer?
Does it read individual abs wheel sensor faults?
Does this tool have the lifetime updates on it?
No -- only updates for one year
Does it clear trouble codes?
Does it show live data?
Yes, on multiple systems including ABS, Engine, Transmission, Emission System, SRS, Fuel, Lights, .Wipers and SRS
Does this scanner have the ability to bleed the ABS brake control module?
In conclusion, the Launch CRP429 is a professional-level scanner that really puts the power in your pocket.
With the CRP429 you can scan, monitor or diagnose virtually any problem or vehicle throws your way.
Scan and reset codes when needed, and keep your eye on your vehicle’s performance whenever you wish.