Product Type: HANDHELD UNIT
Quality of Build
Value For Money
Ease of Use
What We Like
What We Don't Like
For those looking for a cost-effective entry-level OBDII scanner, look no further than the LAUNCH CR319. This is quite possibly the best bang-for-your buck scanner available on the market today, offering a wide range of functions.
If you are looking for a scanner to help you with your basic at home DIY garage applications, the Launch CR319 is the one to look at first.
LAUNCH CR319 Review
- Review body
- pros & cons
Look and Feel
- Made of sturdy plastic.
- Full-color display is easy to see and read.
- Handle is ergonomically designed to grip and maneuver.
- Menu buttons are clearly labeled and easy to use.
- Connects to your vehicle via the convenient included 35-foot cable.
- Compatible with almost all 1996-or-later US-based vehicles that run OBDII.
- Compatible with almost all 2000-or-later EU-based and Asian vehicles.
- Built with a “plug and play” design that does not require charging, loading or installing.
- Features the full range of OBDII functions.
- Read and erase trouble codes.
- Reads and clears check engine Llights
- Monitors I/M readiness.
- Displays live data on a variety of functions and systems.
- Also displays Freeze Frame data to determine the cause of certain problems.
- Tests your support O2 sensor
- Provides Vehicle Information
- Tests the EVAP system in your vehicle
Manufacturer's site: http://launchtechusa.com/
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes and models does the Innova 3030h work on?
This scanner is compatible with almost all makes and models, including Chrysler, Ford, Jeep, GM, Audi, BMW, Saab, VW, Volvo, Honda, Hyundai, Suzuki, Subaru and more.
Does this reset the airbag light?
Does it come with internal batteries?
Can it link to a Mac computer?
What versions of windows is this compatible with?
Does it program keys?
Does it work without a computer?
Does it read individual abs wheel sensor faults?
Does this tool have the lifetime updates on it?
Does it clear trouble codes?
Does it show live data?
Does this scanner have the ability to bleed the ABS brake control module?
While the Launch CR319 might be “just” an entry-level scanner, this is by no means a bad thing.
This scanner handles almost everything an amature mechanic can throw at it, and you can expect pretty much all basic functions will be handled easily and smoothly.
Enjoy the easy-to-use features, the very user-friendly design and the ease at which you can scan, diagnose and clear features.
Without a doubt, this is a scanner worth considering.