Product Type: HANDHELD UNIT
Quality of Build
Value For Money
Ease of Use
What We Like
What We Don't Like
If you’re looking for an affordable OBDII scanner that’s easy to use, you can’t get much better than the Foxwell NT204. This scanning tool comes ready to help you scan and diagnose most of your vehicle’s basic functions, and does so in a sturdy design that really gives you the best bang for your buck.
Foxwell NT204 Review
- Review body
- PRODUCT IMAGES
- pros & cons
Look and Feel
- Small, compact design is easy to hold and grip.
- Full-color LED display
- Easy to read menu options make it easy to navigate
- I/M readiness “hot key” gives you quick access to features you want
Included cable hooks right into your vehicle
Compatible with almost all common vehicle makes, including Chrysler, Ford, Jeep, GM, Audi, BMW, Saab, VW, Volvo, Honda, Hyundai, Suzuki, Subaru and more.
- Supports multiple languages
- Comes with FREE lifetime software updates
- One-year warranty included.
- Works with all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans and other vehicles.
- Also compatible with EOBD.
- Can read and clear codes,
- Resets monitors
- Turns of check engine light.
- Reads freeze frame data which can help determine exact engine conditions at the time of a malfunction -- includes things such as coolant temperature, fuel trim, etc.
- Turns off malfunction indicators.
- Includes an I/M readiness hot key to make checking emissions status simple and quick.
- Retrieves manufacturer data including VIN and other vehicle-specific info, which can help determine the exact condition of your car.
- Comes with USB cable to plug into your PC for updates.
- Overall, extremely easy to use.
Where is Foxwell made?
Foxwell is made in China. But it has headquarters in New York, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Is Foxwell NT301 a good scanner?
For its price, Foxwell NT301 is a good scanner. It’s not just a regular scanner, it can perform any obd2 scan test and can do a smog check. For more information you can check out our Foxwell brand in-depth review.
Manufacturer's site: http://www.foxwelltech.com/
User's manual: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes and models does the FOXWELL NT204 work on?
Chrysler, Ford, Jeep, GM, Audi, BMW, Saab, VW, Volvo, Honda, Hyundai, Suzuki, Subaru and many, many more.
Does this reset the airbag light?
Does it come with internal batteries?
Can it link to a Mac computer?
What versions of windows is this compatible with?
Compatible with most Windows versions.
Does it program keys?
Is there any Warranty with this product?
Comes with a one-year warranty.
Can erase abs codes?
The Foxwell NT204 is an extremely useful budget-friendly scanner.
While it might not have all the bells and whistles of a more professional version, for your average amateur enthusiast, the NT204 more than delivers the information and assistance you need.
If you’re looking for a scanner to help do some light lifting in the garage, the NT204 is a can’t-miss option.